Chordn electric’s extensive line of fuses is matched by our selection of fuse holders. Choose from a wide range of IEC Cylindrical Fuse Holders, IEC NH Fuse Bases and more.
● IEC Cylindrical Fuse Holders: accommodate industrial cylindrical fuse 10x38mm fuses, 14x51mm fuses and 22x58mm fuses. They have operating handles for non-load break disconnecting and electrical isolation for fuse-link replacement without tools. All contacts are silver-plated.
● IEC NH Fuse Bases: available for delivery in single-pole and three-pole designs and can be closely mounted in parallel rows. NH fuse-links plugon covers which clip onto the contact springs can also be supplied for these bases.
● Isolating Switch: the construction of the switch is fully enclosed, ensuring its reliable work which can meet the requirements of different working types and circuits with different currents.
● Medium Voltage Fuse Bases: this very robust and original device means freedom for any mechanical system and offers the advantage of being able to incorporate a microswitch unit or units according to the equipment configuration.
● Photovoltaic Fuses Holders: designed for photovoltaic fuses.
● Semiconductor & Special Purpose Fuse Bases: fully open construction. All studs, clips and other parts are tin or galvanized.